What is Living in Alignment?
What is Living in Alignment?
Have you ever had a moment where everything felt totally aligned?
You looked around you and realized you were exactly where you wanted to be in that moment – doing something you love, with people you love… And a deep sense of calm, contentment, and gratitude welled up inside of you?
What if these moments were the norm and not the exception? What would it feel like to know, deep in your gut, that you are exactly where you need to be, doing exactly what you want to be doing?
The more aligned I become with myself and my dreams, the more of those moments I have.
So what is living in alignment?
- Living in alignment means addressing health and happiness at a holistic level – mind, body, and soul.
- Living in alignment means learning to cut through the internal and external noise and connect with your inner voice.
- Living in alignment means making choices that support the life you want to create for yourself and speaking/acting in a way that honors your authentic truth and calling.
- Living in alignment means flowing with life, not against it. Embracing joy and ease.
- Living in alignment means embodying your dreams and realizing your highest potential.
You were not put on this earth to just waste away in a half-lived life. You were put here to explore, to discover, to expand.
Breaking away from the perceived comfort and safety of our current patterns and habits can be scary and uncomfortable, but it is so worth it!
Nothing beats the feeling that comes from choosing to create a life that excites and fulfills you.
How many days are you going to wake up wishing you had something more to look forward to, feeling stuck and frustrated, grasping at straws and wondering if you will feel this hopeless and alone forever?
For me, it was a lot of days. A lot of years, actually.
It’s easy to look back on those years and feel regret for what could have been, but I’ve come to realize that, as painful as those years were, they led me to where I am now: sharing the wisdom and tools that I used to slowly, steadily transform my life until one day I realized: I really am happier and healthier than I’ve ever been.
More full of hope and excitement, more ready for the next adventure, more knowing deeply that I am exactly who and where I need to be. Despite not having the “perfect” career, relationship, body, etc.
And I want the same thing for you, too!
Are you ready:
- To feel lit up by your life and it’s potential
- To feel deeply seen, heard, and supported
- To exchange desperation for revelation
- To let your imagination come alive
- To step out of fear and take inspired action
- To fulfill your highest potential
If yes, then I am so excited to share this journey with you! I know that you have an amazing life waiting for you and I can hardly wait for you to discover what it’s going to be!
I would love to hear where you are at on your journey. Click the button below to shoot me an email, or if you want to jump right in to working with me, check out my currant programs and coaching options!
Hi, I’m Sarah! I’m a Nutritious Movement certified Restorative Exercise Specialist and Life Alignment Coach. I am passionate about helping people move through life with more ease and joy – both literally and figuratively! I’m also passionate about musical theatre and my cat, Charlie. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and am working on taking better advantage of all the nature, art, and good food that surrounds me!